Location: Park City, UT, US
Company: Sea to Ski Property Management
Shift Type: Year Round; Part-time OR Full-time
Join our fun and collaborative team at Sea to Ski! We are looking to hire a part-time or full-time Personal Home Manager.
Sea to Ski Property Management is the premier property management company in Park City, Utah. We specialize in private, non-rental vacation homes and management of homeowner associations. With 15 years of experience as one of Park City’s best property management teams, we’re committed to intentional growth, team development, and community building. This is a dynamic, fast paced and fun work environment.
Essential Business Functions:
– Facilitate and perform all aspects of home management and client relations rendered by Sea to Ski.
– Document all building details, all actions taken, service performed, and issues discovered in each home, using FMX.
– Support the Maintenance and Housekeeping teams, as necessary. Resolve small issues upon discovery.
– Identify opportunities for process improvements and share with Operations + Client Relations Managers.
– Provide administrative support as necessary, including maintaining calendars/platforms, performing internal tasks, and contributing to strategic projects when necessary.
– Experience in a service position preferred, ability to demonstrate strong passion for customer service a must.
– Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required. Must have your own 4-wheel drive vehicle.
– Strong verbal communication skills needed.
– General computer knowledge and comfort using smart phone apps, as all tasks are dispatched/managed/completed on a mobile app.
– In person or video interview strongly preferred.
– Ability and commitment to drive in adverse weather conditions with the highest concern for safety.
– Familiarity with home maintenance and systems a plus.
– Ability to lift boxes and and comfortably move in and out of a vehicle, safely across snow and up and down stairs.
– The schedule is 30-40 hours per week.
– The budgeted range is $20-23 per hour. Actual pay commensurate with experience.
The perks include an employee wellness benefit (ski pass, gym membership or spa treatments) and a competitive benefits package, including…
– Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
– 401(k) retirement plan for all employees (eligible after 12 months of service)
– Full-time employees are eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Time and Bereavement.
– Paid Parental Leave for full-time eligible parents
– Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (for eligible plans)
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the community around them, who make it their mission to ensure our clients receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Come join our team. Sea to Ski – We Treat Your Home Like Our Own
Sea to Ski Property Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
To Apply, please send resume and (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.